Tuesday, June 19, 2007

MY OWN FAIRY TALE

I am not Snow White
With skin so soft and eyes so bright
I don’t have dwarves that sing and dance
Making me happy when I’m losing all my chance

I can never be a Sleeping Beauty
Her beauty radiates as she dreams faraway
Waiting for the coming of the guy called prince
Who will wakes her up with that sweet kiss

Cinderella, why can’t I be like you?
And dance with my prince till midnight is through
When the clock strikes 12 and it’s time for me to go
I will look back to my prince and leave my other shoe

But life is not a fairy tale
There are times that I win and I sometimes fail
But one thing is for sure, there’s a prince meant for me
Who will save me from harm and will love me till eternity

No comments: