I will dream of you tonight my dear
I want to see your face so lively so clear
Let me keep in mind your smile till it last
Coz in this lifetime there can never be us
This love I have for you is both joy and pain
You turned my world upside down when you came
My name on your lips I love to hear so sweet
How I pray to heaven that you’re min to keep
The world maybe against me, condemn me for all I care
Punish me for this love till the moment I can’t bear
But I won’t give up to my last breath and then I’ll die
As long as I can see that love in your very eye
Dear, I could only love you in my next lifetime
This love we have is nothing no matter how sublime
Let me sleep till eternity if that’s the only way
For us to be together, for us to be free
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
NEXT LIFETIME
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment