![]()
What is happening to my life lately?
That’s what I ask as I stare blankly
I’m alone in this room grasping for my pen
Trying to write the emotions I can’t contain
Am I here to the place I wanted to be?
Is this the place where my destiny wants me?
Who will dare to answer all the questions in my mind?
Am I the same person I’m always trying to find?
I give a deep sigh as I lean against the wall
Am I leading the right way or am I starting to fall
Who will caress my back when I wanted to cry?
Why can’t I just fly no matter how I try?
Solitude, am I destined to be in solitude?
When can I find my own place, me golden abode
Who will hold my hand? Who will help carry my cross?
Who will share my pain coz I need it the most?
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
SOLITUDE
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment