Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SO CALLED LOVE

[/b]
.
What had happened so fast just ended too soon
I thought I found somebody I can call my own
I guess we are really not meant to be
For this so called love, there's no you and me

The thought of you brings smile to my lips
Like stars up high with their glamour and glitz
The memory of you, that's all what I got
From what was left, on this so called love

I want you to know how you complete my day
Each time we talk, though you're faraway
You made me feel like one lucky girl
On this so called love, that's how I really feel

Now I don't want anyone calling me sweet
Coz that's what you called me the first time we met
I will for sure keep the memories that we have had
Just like keeping in my heart this so called love

No comments: