![]()
.
If u don’t love me now I won’t really mind
Coz I know I’ve got all the time
For me to prove that my love is strong
That can protect us from the trials that come along
If you are in doubt I won’t even care
Just promise me that you will always be there
Coz I intend to conquer ur heart
Win it, own it and be its part
If you can’t love me today
Baby its ok so don’t you worry
I know someday you'll learn to love me
And I will be dreaming for that very day
My love will fill up all the empty spaces
Till the day that you find out that it’s I you misses
I will win your heart…….for sure I will
Coz I can lose for others but for you I won’t fail
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment