Tuesday, July 24, 2007

LOVE THAT I FOUND

[/b]
I write his name on a piece of paper
Then I encircle it with a red marker
I can’t help but smile as I stare on the floor
With him on my mind, I can’t ask for more

I lean my back and stare above
When I think of him I think of love
His stare his eyes his simple smile
I just can’t wait to make him mine

I close my eyes, I see his face
How does it feel when we share a kiss?
Will I feel cold if I'm on his arms?
Never my love I’m away from harm

The thought of seeing him sends shivers to my spine
Can’t wait to hear him laugh, can’t wait to make him smile
And everything shines brightly when he is around
And I know deep in my heart, it is love that I found

No comments: