![]()
How can this be wrong when it feels so right?
When all my heart’s desire is to hold you every night
Why should love plays a game for the two of us
Then we should forget this love, that’s too much to ask
Who am I to ask for someone who is not meant for me?
Why should I feel the love that must be taken away?
Shall I bear this pain till my life is through?
Or will I find a man who will love me like you do
Such fate I have, such love to be lost
When my entire fault is to love you the most
Am I to blame for loving someone so pure?
And carry this pain I don’t know if I can endure
If loving you is a mistake I already commit
I won’t lift a finger for this mistake to correct
I’d rather be in hell and burn my very soul
Than be in heaven without your love after all
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
UNTITLED
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment