Tuesday, July 24, 2007

HAPPY DAY

I can smell the roses even with my eyes close
And my body cells are alive from head to toes
Sunshine on my shoulders, star upon my eyes
I hear a love song in my mind that never dies

I see rainbow through the darkness of the night
I found contentment and I know I am right
Those who found love they would understand
Out of billions in the world, I found my man

Smile on my lips even when I’m asleep
As days pass by, my emotions go deep
He is my friend, my love, my forever crush
And when he mentions my name, can’t help but blush

When he laughs i can hear the angels sing in heaven
The birds chirping and the river flowing
He makes me feel special on his own little way
And I’m sure with him it’s always a happy day

No comments: