
![]()
![]()
C![]()
aring as I have known her
Thru my ups and downs, she’s always there
Crystal, my friend, this one is for u
For lifting up my spirits like u always do![]()
R![]()
est assured that we’re miles apart
But u share a part here in my heart
I can feel d truth and sincerity in ur words
And I know for myself, it’s u I can hold![]()
Y![]()
esterday had passed for d two of us
But I’m grateful for today; I come to know u at last
We both fight different series of battles
And now we’re here coz we are not afraid to struggle![]()
S![]()
o many things wait for us in life
But I’ll be there beside u with all my might
I promise to support u all throughout d way
Just like those times u are there for me![]()
T![]()
reasures like u belongs to d top
And I wish and pray that blessings never stops
May u spread love and joy to d people u met
Coz u are one true friend so loving so sweet![]()
A![]()
s long as d sun continues to set and shine
There’s always a hope, dear friend of mine
That life, I may say, is still wonderful to live
Just learn how to play, learn how to give![]()
L![]()
et experiences from d past teach u a lesson
For u to be strong, in order to move on
D world is like a play where each of us takes a role
And I'm happy to play d part of ur friend in a whole
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
CRYSTAL
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment