Where did these tears came from?
Tell me now and I will understand
It breaks my heart to see you cry
I am your friend, so don’t you deny
Yes, that’s all I can ever be
Just a friend that you talk to everyday
About the love you have for this girl
Yet you’re blind to see how I really feel
Where is that girl right now?
Who broke your heart and let you down
She should be the one wiping these tears
But here you come to your friend for years
I will wait for the time you realize
Until you found out this love on my eyes
But for now I’ll help your heart to mend
Coz I just can’t deny I love my bestfriend
Saturday, August 18, 2007
I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good one :)
hey sunshine just going thru ur blog..... well done moron....!!!!
Post a Comment