As the music starts playing, I begin to move
I recall everything that I learned from the lover’s cove
Every beat, every tempo of that music belongs to me
This is my one time and this is where I should be
My graceful hands that promise a touch so warm
Trying to let you know that I truly understand
The sound of my strappy sandals on the floor
Gives me the confidence I couldn’t ask for more
My hips swaying and my sweats flowing
But I care less and I don’t care for everything
Coz im giving my all to this love dance
For I know that this is my one last chance
Come and dance with me my love
You are my eagle and I am your dove
Feel my desire and admit yours at once
Coz we belong together on this love dance
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
LOVE DANCE
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment