Saturday, August 18, 2007

SECOND CHANCE

One look at the place and I know you are here
I can feel your presence, I can feel you stare
My heart on my throat, its beat is deafening
This is just what I need, my own awakening

Wish the earth will just swallow me
Coz I can’t bear to accept this sudden reality
That after all these years, you are the old you
The one I loved and still loving so true

Music is playing and people are talking around
Yet I feel so lost and my heart still on the ground
I thought I overcome this emotion before
But in one second I found what I’ve been looking for

The world seems to stop as you come to me
With just one smile you mesmerize me so easy
You are the man of my past and the man of my today
And now that you are here I don’t want you away

You take my hand and lead me to the center
In your arms I know I belong forever
Let’s forget everything around on this lovely dance
And I forever thank God for this second chance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

absolutely loved it.... really moron u've outdone urself(yet again....).... of the 3 poems i read now i liked this the best.... everyone deserves a second chance.... hope u get the same with the boy u lost out due to ur shyness.... 11 45 pm Indian time IDIOT prays to God that sunshine gets the person she really loves(whom she missed out) back as her second chance.....