Do you know how much it means to me?
Each time you say hi like a morning glory
Each morning seems so empty so lous
Without a friend like you sharing with me
Understands me like no other
When my mood swings from nowhere
Isn’t it a wonder how our roads meet?
When we're miles apart from west to east
Let me thank you for all the help extended
No matter what happen this friendship will never end
We may lose contact from each othe
But here in my heart you will always remember
I am lucky to have a friend like you
Who never stops believing on the things I do
Now I have another reason to fly higher
Coz I have a friend who knows me better
Precious moments are those shared with friends
The smiles the laughs and the crying never end
Your friendship will surely brings smiles to my lips
Coz in my memory there's a guy and his name is Dulip

3 comments:
yes dear i agree ! i really appreciate this person! hez the best!
This poem is dedicated to my very good friend Dulip........am glad i know him and is one of my bestest buddies... :) ..and that not just me ..but he brings cheer to one and all he gets to know.....and touches to the core... :)
and yes... i really like ur writings...your each word and emotion in it is always appreciated :)
God Bless you Dear...
May he give you all Strength :)
Post a Comment