Sunday, May 20, 2007

FOR DEAR SAM

He truly makes me smile
Like the eagle flying high up in the sky
I look up to him with my eyes so wide
He shows the boy in him and for that I’m glad

He never fails to amaze me
When he talks about life and love with all sincerity
As I hear him talking, my heart beats so fast
I know from my heart a spell has been cast

He can make me cry
When times get rough and down and he would say Hi
Like my knight on his faded jeans he would rescue me
I can't blame the guy who only wants me happy

He is my dear Sam
Coz even on my silent, he always understand
He goes with my mood swings every now and then
And even I’m away he will always be my friend

No comments: