Wednesday, May 16, 2007

F - R - I - E - N - D

Friends…….a sweet word that brings a smile

On everyone’s lips with thoughts so worthwhile

And each time I recall the friends I have in mind

Friends speak of the commitment that we’ll grow old in time

Reminiscing memories of yester years

Of joyous laughter and of painful tears

We sometimes eat ice cream while playing in the rain

As I wipe those tears falling when you are pain

I will be there before you even call my name

Holding your hand when you lost in life’s game

Trials may come to our lives but we will fear not

Coz we have each other and we’ll make a big shot

Enjoy in each other’s company that’s how it’s meant to be

From our younger years till our hairs turn to gray

Together we will dream, and stand up each time we fall

Coz success will just be a grasp once we conquer them all

Never lose a faith for the friendship that I offer

Distance may come between us but I will always be there

To hold you when you’re down, here to understand

I will cry with you when things come out of hand

Dear friend, our friendship lives forever in my heart

And we both saw it coming right from the very start

This thing we are sharing is wonderful and true

With you by my side I will never ever feel blue

No comments: