Every time I heard that song on a radio
I can’t help myself remembering you
It seems like a déjà vu
The odd thing is I really feel blue
The memories of ours lingers on my mind
Surely, pain doesn’t easily heal through time
At night, it is still haunting me like a ghost
Why is it hurting to lose the one you love most?
If you really love me, why must you go?
No one makes me feel so loved just the way you do
You’ve been my paragon of strength & love
You’re all that I want, all that I have
Now you’re gone life isn’t that easy
I must learn to survive each night and day
Just like that song on the radio
Our story has ended I must let you go.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
NOT AN ORDINARY LOVE SONG
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment