I want to hear that old song again
The song that dad used to sing to me back then
Back when I was young and the world for me was small
When the flowers were blooming and the trees were tall
Let me hear that melody my heart used to know
As mom would caress my hair all night through
She would whisper those lines to my ear so gentle
If only I can freeze that moment, the memory so valuable
Chattering of my sisters, all my brothers’ laughter
All like a music that keeps on playing to my ear
Let me cry, let me smile let me dream like this
Let me dream of the home I truly missed
Coz despite the fame, and all my acquired success
I will stand up again and pick up all the pieces
So even for just a moment please play that song
Coz I intend to take that long road back home
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
HOME
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment