Freeze this very moment as you stand there
I’ll run to your arms and tell you how much I care
Wrap me in your arms keep me safe from harm
Whisper those words of love…so gentle so warm
I wouldn’t know if a moment is enough
For you for me I think it will be rough
Flowers will bloom…all things will be bright
For that one moment when you are in my sight
Kiss me now…kiss me like there’s no tomorrow
Take me to the sky coz I belong to you
Don’t look back to the things you once care
Look into my eyes….i promise you forever
Let me love you with all the feelings I keep
With you in my mind I can smile on my sleep
If this moment will be our last one together
I want to keep it in my heart till life is over

No comments:
Post a Comment