Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MY TREASURE


If I have a power, I’m gonna be a sun

The burning sun that will always be there to shine

For you and for all the days of your life

Be at your side in facing hardship and strife

When you feel all alone, I’m gonna be a wind

I’ll blow all your worries to nowhere I send

To freshen your day like a sweet gentle breeze

And make you have a smile until your problem disappears

Let me be the star that you keep on staring

All through the night when you don’t feel like sleeping

The shining star that will serve as your only hope

To conquer your dreams and win the battles you fought

A light of love, that’s what I will

For you, my dear, and catch you to a spell

I’ll live in your heart in my own little way

Coz I love to be with you all night and day

In whatever you do, I’m gonna be your shadow

Through good times and bad, I will stick to you

Wherever I am, no matter what happen

I assure you that my love will always stay the same

But I’m not what I wish to be

So let’s stop dreaming and face the reality

I’m not a sun, a wind and never will be a star

A light of love or a shadow to guide you from afar

Because I’m just a person who loves you a lot

And thanking you for conquering my heart

So come and feel my love, unconditional and pure

Then I’ll keep you in my heart, for you are my treasure

No comments: