Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DON'T MAKE ME FALL

Don’t let him take me home every night

He will asked me if I’m cold so he can hold me tight

But I want to be in your arms as we watch the sky above

As we gaze at the stars, whispering words of love

Don’t let him hug me whenever I’m in pain

When I lose all my hopes and that darkness came

It’s in your shoulders I wish to cry and sing a song

With you by my side I know where I belong

Don’t let him make me smile with his silly joke

I’d rather to be with you all night and talk

He can make my lips smile, yes he can

But my heart always laughs whenever you’re around

Don’t make me fall in love with him

Coz my heart will never follow to your orders so lame

My heart’s desire will always be my place in the sun

In your arms, in your heart, you are my chosen one.

No comments: