GIRL: Your lips are smiling but never your eyes
I know not to ask you coz you’ll just tell a lie
All I can do is look away and give a sigh
You still want that girl, you just can’t deny
BOY: Look into my eyes, can you see it glow?
Never my dear, but heart always do
If you think I still crave for the girl I used to know
I never mind her now that I have you
GIRL: I know you can hear the stories I tell
But you’re not listening you still miss that girl
The girl who broke your loving heart
Who left but never loved you from the start
BOY: Don’t think that I don’t listen to every word you said
Coz I keep them in my heart on that area she failed
Every word, every story I think of them each night
Savoring every moment as if I’m holding you tight
GIRL: Sometimes, I’m thinking of leaving you
So that you would miss me like the way you do
It pains my heart when you still crave for her
When I’m always here for you coz I really care
BOY: Don’t leave little one, stay here beside me
Envy her not coz it’s not your personality
She is now a past, just another person
When I can feel you here, you are my emotion
GIRL: Wish someday I could be the sole reason
Of that smile in your eyes…of your passion
That you will listen to every word I tell
Could you blame me if I wish I was that girl?
BOY: That wish of yours won’t happen someday
Coz we’re starting today, will you accept me?
Believe me dear one, believe the words I tell
Stop wishing coz you’re different from that girl

No comments:
Post a Comment