I kiss his tears each time he starts to cry
And when he sobs, I give in to a deep sigh
Seeing him so down, feeling his own fear
I can’t just take it….it breaks my heart, dear
I keep in my mind the memory of his smile
So his thought won’t leave me even for just a while
The way his cheeks turn red, and as his eyes dance
I wanna freeze every moment, Oh heavens, I’m in a trance
I can hear angels sing when he laughs so loud
My heart knows where he is even in midst of a crowd
And each time I close my eyes, I can see his face
Saying those words of love, my life is in bliss
If only I could keep him here in my heart
So I can protect him from pain and from all those who depart
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
unfinished
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment