For all these years, you are the only man
Whom I consider my avid fan
Who never leaves me in the midst of my grief
And takes all my sadness just like a thief
You’ve been my paragon of strengths and principles
And the pride to face unashamedly other people
You are the wings that carry me up high
Because you really believe that I belong to the sky
You are the sturdy wall that I always lean on
And encourages me to run when I think I can’t move on
I really thank God for having you as my father
Coz here in my heart I will cherish you forever
I, eternally thank you with all my heart
Because in my failure and success you never depart
And whatever circumstances to my life may come
I will fear not, I have you, my avid fan

No comments:
Post a Comment