Wednesday, May 9, 2007

LIFE’S INCOMPLETE

My body is falling straight down to bed

It’s 3 in the morning but I cannot sleep

Every part of my body is screaming for some rest

I’m pretty tired but my mind still in a mess


I still think of her no matter how I try

My heart is craving for her that all I can do is sigh

This hidden feeling I have grows more and more each day

But I know for myself, I can’t give the love she deserves


I’m stuck my love in my dream when I was a kid

Never thought that you are the only one I need

For my happiness, for my life for everything that I am

Giving up for our love, I’ll be forever damn


But life is not always a happy ending my dear

It’s not lying on the bed of roses for all we care

Don’t cry for the love that we are about to lose

Coz it’s hurting deep inside me, if only I can choose


For this path I’m taking I might attain success

But I’ll forever longing for your hug and kiss

I wearily close my eyes and try hard to be asleep

I can only love you in my dream but in truth…my life’s incomplete.

No comments: