Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MEMORY

The sky started to darken as I fold your last letter

Years already passed but I’m still a loner

I keep asking why things went the wrong way

When I know that I loved you and you loved me




I can’t help but sigh as the cold wind blows

That’s all I can do to somehow ease my sorrows

My heart embraced the loneliness and my tears went dry

I blame myself for the battle I never tried to fight



When the rain started to fall I went to the window

I looked up to the sky as if I can see you

Until now I still regret to lost the chance given to me

The only chance to be with you till eternity



I close the window as if closing the ghost of the past

But I know for myself that to forget you is a must

These tears in my eyes won’t bring you back to me

One thing will be left between you and me…that’s our memory.

No comments: