I could give you the stars if I could just reach them
And shower their feather dust on the wind
So that their glowing light bestowed upon you
For the world yet to see how much I adore you
If I could just gather all the flowers in the world
And make you a garland in a thousand folds
Surely bees and butterflies will envy your fragrance
And other people will look at you as if in a trance.
I'll call the flocks of birds to be at your feet my love
The heron, the hummingbird, the parrot and the dove
All they will sing to you my heart's content
How much you mean to me since the day we met
But how can I, my love, how can I?
How can I shout to the world and let them testify?
That I love you so much and you mean everything to me
I belong to you and you belong to me
All I can do my love is to cherish you forever
And when forever is finish, we will start all over
Coz I believe deep in the heart of mine
What we have is lasting and my love for you is sublime
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
MY HEART's CONTENT
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment