Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SOMEONE LIKE YOU

As I watch you sleep on my bed tonight
The more I realize this feeling I shouldn’t fight
Contentment overflows as I lie here by your side
We could stay like this forever all through our lives

Every beat of your heart I hear them all
Can it be true? Is it my name they call?
Tomorrow promises many things for us
A bright future and a love to last

When I have you here by my side
I know no fear coz you’re there to guide
I can be the person that I wanna be
Coz your love makes me feel contented and free

Now I don’t have anything to ask for
This love we have is so much more
I am forever blissed and the world has no clue
What it is to be loved by someone like you

No comments: