Love, your name so sweet upon my lips
The thought of you is a dream when I'm asleep
Butterfly on my stomach as I see you smile
With you around me is all worth a while
Another chance from heaven’s above
You made me feel how is it to be loved?
But why keep it hard for the two of us?
Why not to love someone like you is a must?
Reality, yes this is the reality
Coz I’m falling in love and this is not me
I’m too afraid to fall once again
Coz I don’t know if I can bear the pain
Loving you is a hard thing I know
That’s what you told me, but what can I do?
I found myself right under your spell
I’m telling you now coz this is how I feel
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
उंदर YOUR SPELL
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment