.
[i][red]I continuously tap my fingers on the table
Every now and then, I throw a glance at the wall
It’s twenty minutes now, says the clock
No wonder I feel a lil pain on my back
I want to write something for my dear Nimesh
But I couldn’t form a line! Oh how I wish!
A poem for someone as sweet as he
To tell how much he is dear to me
Nimesh, Nimesh, as I think of you
I know my days will never be blue
Your simple words are flowers upon my feet
The thought of you brings smile to my lips
Now I don’t need so much concentration
Coz I only have to use my imagination
No need to think of all the sweet little words
Coz Nimesh is one of the sweetest guy in the world
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
NIMESH
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment