[red]Dear God to thee I pray
Hear me now, listen to what I say
As I pray for other people on this very day
Coz they carry a burden greater than me
Look upon those who are sick and dying, O God
Heal their soul and make them happy when they’re sad
If there’s still hope, make them live for the people they love
And if it’s meant to be, forgive the mistakes they have had
For those souls who lost their way, O God set them free
Cleanse their heart and open their eyes to the reality
Bring them back to Thy guiding arms, and hold them tight
Never let them go and make them see the brightest light
The victims of the war, the oppressed and the poor
May they find hope in this world, guide them to that door
To that door, my God where love and faith fall like a shower
Where they can experience happiness that lasts forever
Their burden, my God is greater than what I have
This is what I pray to those people who really need love
I can only reach them through this prayer I know
And no one else can help them, no one but You
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
MY PRAYER
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment