Tuesday, December 4, 2007

PURANNI JEANS AUR GUITAR

A voice wakes me up from the deep slumber
With the wind blowing outside I almost shiver
Someone is singing in the middle of the night
But darkness never makes me jump with fright

I follow the sound as he strikes his guitar
The way is a bit rocky under the light of the stars
Emotions overflow as blood rushes to my head
Am I making a right decision or should I stay on my bed?

There I saw him staring blankly at the cliff
Like a god of the night who steps down from a myth
Then after sometime I hear that voice again
Singing a song of lost love and deep pain

Should I let him know I’m here and break the magic in the air?
Coz I want to run beside him and dry all his tears
Like a demi god he walks towards that cliff
I tried to call his name but is he a deaf?

He vanishes together with his voice like a falling star
Gone is the guy who wears faded jeans and his guitar

No comments: