The rain never stops for so many days
And it leaves my heart with plain emptiness
Im staring at the raindrops outside my window pane
After all these times, why the pain still remains?
I’ve paid the price for the friendship we’ve lost
But why your memories haunt me like a curse?
Tell me if the tears I cried were not enough
Coz today I’m considering of giving up
Should fate play it hard on me?
When all I did was to wish for eternity
An eternity where I could spend with you
But at the end I lost a love that is true
Even if rain stops from falling outside
This storm inside me will never subside
All my life I will carry this pain
Just like that rain that will fall all over again
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
THE RAIN AND THE BROKEN HEART
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment