I don’t care what the world will say
If she sees what's happening to me
This is what I feel and no one can say
That what I feel is wrong and how it should be
I don’t care if I'm closing every door
From the world outside coz I’m hurting to the core
The clock ticks away with me staying here
I wont go out till I feel that the coast is clear
I don’t care about anything now
If I look stupid or for others I’m a clown
There is nothing in this world can pacify
The pain in my heart and the tears in my eyes
Don’t scold me now please not a word
Till I find my self, till I have something to hold
Coz right now I’m in the verge of darkness
With nowhere to run, yes I am helpless
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
BLACK BUTTERFLY
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment