I already prepared my self for this
To wave my hand and to be kissed
To say so long and then farewell
But I'm not prepared how to deal with what I feel
I thought shutting my pc after logging out
Leaving everything, my fears and my doubt
Is as easy as my one, two and three
But I was wrong, and goodbye pains me
The world I created where there's you and me
Those tears and laughter we shared in glee
They will be memories to keep me strong
Coz I know in your heart I belong
My friend, goodbye isn’t always good
Tears falling in a hundred folds
But I won’t ask why it has to be this way
I will follow fate though following it blindly
Smile for me my friend let me take that with me
Let me memorize the smile that's meant for me
When crying is over and my tears run dry
Maybe we'll know why it is a good bye
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
GOODBYE
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment