There are so many things I wish to tell u
So many things that I can never do
Coz of this distance between us that makes me blue
Makes me long for a dream that wont come true
There are so many things I wish to do
Play in the rain and take pics of a rainbow
Comb your hair and pinch your cheeks
Your friendship makes me humble and meek
There are so many emotions I want u to feel
A caring hand and concern to let you know I'm real
To be taken care of and how it is to be loved
To have someone dry your tears when u feel sad
So many things and yet I can't do something
Coz all I have here are kept emotions, hidden feelings
Wish someday I cud see myself in your brown eyes
If someday should come, then I’ll never leave your side
Saturday, November 22, 2008
SO MANY
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment