I don’t wear small tiara on my head
No dozens of gown, all London-made
I’m just and ordinary girl in town
Who feels like a princess when you’re around
You don’t have horse instead you have a bike
No helmet, no armor, no sword and the like
Man of few words but with a heart so sweet
You are my sole knight, a knight in shining jacket
With you around, I feel 10 feet tall
Bad as they are, you can take them all
I believe in your strength, in your judgment and wit
Stubborn as I am, maybe that’s why we fit
I appreciate everything you do for me
I hold my skirt, bow and to you I curtsy
For you are my knight, who is and forever will be
You are dear to me so hear me and please stay
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
MY KNIGHT
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment