As he opens the door, he calls his girl
He is excited that anyone can tell
He worked all day but his eyes spark
Vivid on his face, joy has its mark
He rushes to her room and finds her sleeping
Papers everywhere, sketches and drawings
As ponders each, he smiles, he laughs
Coz few of them are fine while others are rough
When his girl stirs he sits by her side
Plants a kiss on her cheek as her eyes open wide
Looking at them now with me on the door
My joy overflows that I won’t ask for more
She falls back to sleep when he hums a song
They will have a nap and it won’t be that long
With that in mind I close the door behind me
I will wake them up when dinner is ready
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
My Husband and Our Girl
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment