I feel it running on my finger
The rush of excitement more than ever
And when it’s pounding inside my heart
That’s when I know, I am in love
I see the sky is a lot, lot bluer
I appreciate nature now even better
Everything is good, yes I mean all
Coz when I’m in love, I really fall
I smile like a kid, I giggle like a child
I have wings on my feet, I walk as I glide
Maybe I float, I dance and I fly
I am in love, that now I realize
I think of you and then I blush
I smile and my cheeks are flushed
There’s a song playing on my mind
And as my heart sings, I am in love
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I AM IN LOVE
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment