Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LONGING

The moment I open my eyes for today
I think of you and the emotions you have shown to me
How you make me smile when my tears are falling
Those times you listen to my pain when m breaking

My first smile, my first story and my first thought
My motivation to go on though there's battle I fought
Each time a new development comes in my grasp
I must share it with you, that is my foremost task

Sitting here today with my papers and stuffs
Being away from your love is really tough
I cant appreciate the beauty of this very day
My mind is working but my heart flies away

Where are you lover? I miss you so badly
Come here, take me in your arms and kiss me
Brush this longing away from my soul and my heart
Let me forget the emptiness I feel when we're apart

No comments: