.
In the eyes of the one I love
I can see the wonders as it unfold
My heart rejoices feeling so glad
Burning this soul that once was cold
In the eyes of the one I cherish most
Pictures of happiness and lifelong dreams
Here is the man I heartily choose
I can do anything for the love of him
In the eyes of the one I really care
I can see flowers of roses and daffodils
How I wish to stare at them forever
I long for that moment and how it makes me feel
In the eyes of the man I’m dreaming of
Glows the undying promise that he will keep
Of lifetime commitment and endless love
With him I worry nothing coz I know I'm safe
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
IN THE EYES OF THE ONE I LOVE
Posted by
~aMb!$Y0$a~
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment