Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prelude to a Kiss

My cheek against his heart, his arms around my waist
Listening to his heartbeat now i am truly amazed
How his heart and mine can beat in one note and rhythm
Can't think of an answer but i rely to the fact that i love him

Slowly I look up and meet those pretty eyes
The reflection of passion and his heart's desire
Then the world stands still with his thumb on my cheek
Soothing and caressing that makes my limbs weak

I didn't notice the minute my hands reach his neck
As my fingers caress his hairs, I lost the will to think
With our eyes locked, his thumb touches my lips
On his eyes I can tell the longing he keeps

And in split second, we draw ourselves closer
Feeling the magic, we smile to each other
Then he lowers his lips as I meet him halfway
Sharing a sweet kiss...a kiss long meant to be

No comments: